A very warm welcome to Sandra! We hope you enjoyed the meeting and we look forward to seeing you again
Here are the items we discussed:
- Cake Sale – Mary has kindly donated £15. We received many lovely cakes – Thank you so much! Ruth baked 3 cakes on her birthday for the cake sale. Thank you so much and Happy Birthday Ruth!
- Christmas & Anniversary Party – Emma will sort out venue and update us on costs. Linda will contact That’s Hampshire to cover the event.
- Health Shack – co-founder Tasha Ault, our scenar therapist has launched a little healthy cafe also stocking natural suppleme43rdnts, skin care & providing holistic treatments. Your one stop shop to healthy living. Please check out Health Shack Fareham’s Facebook page. Half price treatment offer – Call Tasha on 07926 876 739 or Health Shack on 01489 232343
- Curves Eastleigh are fundraising this month for Breast Cancer Awareness. They would like to make a donation to our group. They have also requested for someone to give a talk.
- Winchester Gazette August Edition- Emma Jefferies from MLG Gazettes has very kindly given us an electronic copy of the article that was published. Click here to read.
- The next Winchester meeting on 7 November 2017 will be held downstairs at the apse (the smaller part at the back of the church) in Christ Church. Please volunteer to help with refreshments.
- Linda sent an email on 26 July about needing a treasurer and a volunteer to help run the groups. She also brought this up at the meeting on 5 September. We still do not have a treasurer or another volunteer to help run the groups. Linda would like to give notice that meetings will not be running in 2018 if there are no volunteers
– Refreshments £8
– Amoena Clothing Sale £21 (Linda has sent £21 to group’s bank account on 4 Oct)
– Donation from Mary – £15 (given to Ruth)
– Dragon fruit sale – £2 (given to Ruth)
– Biscuits £2.53