Georgina’s done it again with home baked melt-in-your-mouth cookies! Thank you so much for spoiling us!
We talked about:
1. Poll results for activities in 2017. A total of 9 members voted.
2. Metformin in cancer prevention and therapy – The use of metformin, the most commonly prescribed drug for type 2 diabetes, was repeatedly associated with the decreased risk of the occurrence of various types of cancers, especially of pancreas and colon and hepatocellular carcinoma.
3. The 43p drug that prevents spread of breast cancer
4. Vitamin D and Cancer Prevention
– Refreshments £9
– Amoena end of range sale (13/11 and 16/11) £10
– Donation to Wessex Cancer Trust £3.50
Balance from meeting = £5.50
Summary: £2.50 (to be collected from A) + (£115.81+£15.50) from L = £133.81 for the treasurer